Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inching my way to 1500...

Well, the numbers are moving and I am SLOWLY headed towards that magical 1500 mark. Currently I am at 1345 fans! WOO HOO! I never thought my fan numbers would be this high! Back in January, I had less than 100 fans, and my goal for the year was 150. Then I started on this wonderful thing called Link Love, and look where it took me! Thanks to everyone who takes the time to share my page with friends, it really is appreciated! Keep sending your friends my way, and we will be to 1500 before you know it! A custom designed purse or diaper bag is going to be given away once we meet that number, and you could win it! Here's one of my new creations to think about if you win...


My new hobo style Diaper Bag...lots of pockets for all of your stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment